Enhance your writing style with iPhone writing apps
Apple has worked tirelessly to bring innovation in the field of communication. iPhones have gradually evolved with every new launch â?? the device offers different other functions than just calling, texting or social networking.
Now, you can convert your iPhone into a writing machine with the help of right apps â?? brainstorm, research or write; you will find compatible iPhone apps to enhance your writing skills. Some of the apps are discussed below:
* Â Ebsco Databases: Install Ebsco app in your iPhone to get access to wealth of data bases, like the MLA International Bibliography, American History and Life, ERIC and many others. This app is best suitable for university research students. Almost every college and university library pays (from the studentsâ?? tuition cost) to gain access to the huge number of databases available on this app. For the first timers; you would have to make your account on Academic Search Complete, which can be accessed through your libraryâ??s website. While on the website, click on the link at the bottom of the page to generate an email containing the activation code, which will allow you to download and install the app in your device. After completing this process, you wouldnâ??t need to log in every time you want to use the databases.
* Â Evernote: This app can be your best friend, if you need to take down notes, plan meetings and lectures or write most part of your day. You canâ??t help but fall in love with Evernote for being a complete writing and researching app. Â Research students can take down notes in their iPhone during a meeting with their supervisor or interviewing their subject and later transfer them to their Mac. You can also support your research with illustrations, which can be added to your notes.
* Â Wikipanion: Do you find it inconvenient to access Wikipedia from your iPhoneâ??s web browser? If yes, then Wikipanion is just the right app for you. After installing this app, you wouldnâ??t have to go through the hassle of web browsing. In one click, you can access Wikipedia and all the information you require for your research.
* Â My Writing Spot: Writing is a continuous job. A writer is not bound by time or place, as anything can inspire an idea or thought, which needs to be translated in form of words. My Writing Spot provides an orderly and organized space on the usersâ?? iPhones to write on the go. The app also offers access to reliable dictionary and thesaurus, while also allowing the user to control the font, autosave the document and get the word count of the piece of writing. You can avail all the functions of this app for just $2.99.
* Â DocumentsToGo: This app is developed keeping in mind both the content writers and editors. Developed by DataViz, this app allows you to multifunction â?? write and edit the Word documents. The magic begins when you the world of MSOffice is opened to you via your iPhone with the help of this app. Youâ??re not only able to use Excel, PowerPoint, but can also create PDF documents and open Gmail attachments on your phone. Although iOS is quite a secured platform, but it is suggested that you take precautions while downloading documents or opening attachments, which may contain iPhone spyware.
* Â Writerâ??s Studio: This is the mother of all writing apps. This app goes a long way to assist you in your writing ventures. Whether you are on road, sitting in a garden or having food; you can write complete blogs or even a complete book!
Author Bio: Jessica is a tech writer, working at Mobistealth since 2009. She has hands on experience in writing about Android and iPhone spy software. She also has keen interest in various tech related topics, which she has frequently written about. For details, check out mobistealth website.
Image courtesy of Â Simon Howden / freedigitalphotos.net[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="4703992"][shareaholic app="recommendations" id="4704000"]