LG Launches The New Four Tier Strategy To Beat The Market Competition
LG the South Korean company is up in arms and ready to fight it out in the mobile market.
Their mission is to sell approximately ten million smart phones in each quarter and double the sales of LTE devices by 2013. They have just declared their four tier strategy and by the looks of it, things are going to be very exciting for mobile phone geeks and enthusiasts alike. With this new strategy, LG hopes to cover all spectrums of the mobile world, from prices to sizes, to surprises! They have announced four ranges of LG devices, their recent additions to the amazing portfolio â?? The Optimus G series, Vu series, F series and L2 series.
Optimus G Pro:
- The LG Optimus Pro is already showing a lot of promise in the phamlet market and if critics are right; it may as well overthrow the Samsung Galaxy Pro II.
- It is 20 grams lighter in comparison to its competitor, although both are of a similar size.
- It comes with a 5.5 inch display which gives crisp and amazing quality experience for its users.
- With a quad-core Snapdragon processor of 1.7GHz, RAM of capacity 2GB and 18 megapixel camera, LGâ??s Optimus G pro is one beauty with brains.
Â Optimus Vu:
- Although not much of a hit, LG is still plodding on with this range of phones, the first of which has the same 5.5 inch brilliant display and an aspect ratio of 4:3 which makes it ideal for reading documents as well as browsing the web.
- At the moment there are two Vu phones in the market; the second one has already been launched in Korea.
- There are two ranges of phones in the market currently-the F5 and the F7.
- Â Both have dual-core processors and an internal storage space of 8GB.
- These Android devices are made for those users who are about to make the shift from 3G to 4G connectivity.
- The F7 has better configurations with a 1.5 GHz processor and a camera resolution of 8 Megapixel.
Optimus LII (2):
- This series of phones prioritize on LGâ??s exclusive design capabilities.
- There are three smart phones in this tier â?? the L3II, L5II and L7II.
- These phones have a processor of 1.4 GHz, a camera of 8 megapixels, RAM of 768 MB and a storage capacity of 4GB.
- All of them work on the Android Jelly Bean software.
- Their display screens are smaller on an average, as compared to the other phones in the previous three tiers.
- These 3G phones flaunt bold artistic qualities and are miles ahead of their predecessor, the LG Optimus L.
- These stylish phones have flawless layouts and curves that are molded with precision while the star attraction is the LED lighting.
These new ranges of phones definitely seem worthwhile, and while users are excited to get their hands on all of them, time will tell whether the hard work of the LG engineers will bear the expected fruits.
You can visit the online newsroom of LG to get more information on mobile offerings for 2013.
Tim Johnson is head buyer for an electronics retail chain in Brisbane. He spends most of his hours testing new gadgets and home equipment before deciding which ones to carry in the stores. Smartphones are his current favourite.
Image courtesy of domdeen / freedigitalphotos.net[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="4703992"][shareaholic app="recommendations" id="4704000"]